How does an individual or organisation apply for a charity donation from Stoke City Football Club?All charity requests received during a month will be placed into our monthly charity draw.
To qualify for our monthly charity draw you will be required to complete all the fields on our online charity request form and register your form. All requests must be registered through our online system at least 24 hours before the last Friday of each month.
Each month we will give away the following prizes:
- A personalised signed shirt from one of our first team squad members
- A personalised signed ball from one of our first team squad members
- Ten pairs of tickets to a nominated fixture
- Two pairs of hospitality tickets to a nominated fixture
- A behind the scenes ground tour of the Britannia Stadium for up to six people
All prizes relating to a fixture are valid for one game only and are subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
The winners once known will be contacted with further details. Due to the amount of requests we receive, we will only notify the winners of each draw. We do not roll forward the applications, however, if you wish to apply again, you are most welcome.
* To submit a charity request please fill out our online application form by clicking HERE.