National Citizen Service is taking place all over England and YOU can be part of this amazing experience with Stoke City Football Club.
AUTUMN 2016 COURSE
September – October 2016
Participants will attend a parents evening and keep warm events. These events allows young people to meet each other, meet the staff, take part in team building activities and ask any questions.
Friday 21st October – Monday 24th October 2016
Activity Residential at a PGL Centre.
- The young people will be away for four days and three nights
- Meet people from different areas of Stoke-on-Trent
- Participate in a range of outdoor activities such as: Climbing wall, Kayaking, Raft building, Orienteering, evening activities and lots more.
Tuesday 25th October – Thursday 27th October 2016
Skills development and community awareness.
- Develop new skills
- Meet local organisations and charities
- Take part in creative workshops
Friday 28th October 2016 – November 2016
Plan and deliver your community project.
- Participants will complete 30 hours of planning and delivery for their project from October until the end of November
- The project can be anything that supports the local community; from creating a poster/leaflet to raising awareness of local issues, renovating a community building, or what the team decides.
Evening Celebration Event at bet365 Stadium
- Participate in an event to showcase your NCS experience
How much does it cost?
£50.00 per participant – Bursary Scheme is available.
This project can gain participants confidence and help to stand out on your CV/Personal Statement when approaching employers, colleges and universities.
How to get involved:
E-mail:email@example.com | Telephone: 01782 592197 | Mobile: 07801584167
Video by Shane Ryan