National Citizen Service is taking place all over England and YOU can be part of this amazing experience with Stoke City Football Club.SPRING 2016 COURSE
January to February 2016
Participate in induction and keep warm events
Monday 15th February – Thursday 18th February 2016
Activity Residential week at PGL Centre at Boreatton Park
- Stop away from home for four nights
- Meet people from different areas of Stoke-on-Trent
- Participate in a range of outdoor activities such as mountain biking, kayaking, archery, walking/orienteering, evening activities and lots more
Friday 19th February - Sunday 21st February 2016
Skills development and the start of planning of a community project
- Work with young people from your local area only
- Develop new skills
- Project can be anything from creating a poster/leaflet to raise awareness of local issues, fund raising, voluntary work or what the team decides
Delivery of project in local community
- Spend 30 hours over this period of time delivering your community project
Evening Celebration Event at Britannia Stadium
- Participate in an event to showcase your NCS experience
How much does it cost?
£35.00 per participant – Bursary Scheme is available.
This project can gain participants confidence and help to stand out on your CV/Personal Statement when approaching employers, colleges and universities.
How to get involved:
E-mail: email@example.com | Telephone: 01782 592197 | Mobile: 07599 062578
Video by Shane Ryan