Premier League Works is a Premier League funded programme for people aged between 16-25.
THIS PROGRAMME supports unemployed young people to get back into education, employment or training, as well as developing new skills.
The programme has a mixture of group activities and individual tasks. This supporters the young people for the world of work. During the programme the young people will have a minimum of three one-to-ones with staff members to create a personal development plan. Once the young person has completed the programme they are eligible for 12 months' support.
The Premier League Works programme aims to:
- Positively engage and support young people/adults through a personalised 'work preparation' programme
- Provide a variety of activities and workshops such as teambuilding and interview preparation
- Enable young people/adults to gain a qualification
- Develop the skills for making employment choices
- Enable young people to identify a clear next step
The core programme lasts for 10-12 weeks with ongoing one to one support following this.
- 2-3 days a week attendance
- Transport to SCFC provided from local areas
- Free lunch
- Incentives i.e. shopping vouchers, offsite activities
- Gain valuable work experience
- Take part in a community project designed by the group
- Level 1 Employability Skills
For more information, contact Charlotte Johnston by phone on (01782) 592267 or 07599 062578 or via e-mail at email@example.com.