15:26 19 July 2012
By Stoke City Football Club
An Exclusive Members Club for Stoke City Fans
What is the Potters Foundation?
The Potters Foundation is an exclusive members club with limited membership. The aims are to give you, the fans, a closer link to Stoke City, at the same
time as raising valuable income to support the Youth Academy.
How Does It Work?
For just £2.25 per week, less than £10 per month you are given 10 unique numbers that will be entered into all our cash draws.
In addition the Foundation have monthly in season draws and amazing experiences that are prizes money can’t buy plus all members receive exclusive benefits. Winners are contacted automatically and appear on the club website
Enjoy your Guaranteed Benefits:
- Exclusive pen
- FREE Big Screen birthday message
- FREE Midweek tour of the Britannia Stadium
- FREE City 7s membership application for child/ grandchild
- Priority ticket purchasing
- Club Store discounts
- Corporate discounts
- Gift Voucher (for advance payers)
- Promotional discounted league game ticket offer
- E-shots and Club offers
- Opportunity to earn money and prizes by introducing friends
Win an Amazing Experience
- “King for a day” as a VIP guest on matchday - Enjoy a behind the scenes tour with photo opportunities and then a dining experience in one of our Level 4 Executive Suites hosted by the Foundation
- VIP hospitality in the Tony Waddington Suite
- Travel to an away game with one of the Club’s directors or managers
- Be the co-commentator on a live game with Nigel Johnson
- Accompany the Chief Scout on a scouting mission
- Your favourite player’s signed shirt at the end of season
Even more prizes
With automatic entry into the All STARS LOTTERY cash draws to win weekly and quarterly prizes in excess of £100,000 per annum.
Over 4,000 lucky members will receive a cash prize from £5 to £2500. In addition unique to the Foundation, you will be included in the annual Double Your Money Jackpot cash draw.
Double your money
Our annual jackpot prize of £12,500 will be shared by our 10 Foundation finalists.
1st Prize £6,000
2nd Prize £3,000
3rd Prize £1,500
4th Prize £750
5th Prize £375
plus 5 Prizes of £175.
To download the 2012/13 Potters Foundation application form, click HERE.
For more information, or to join the Potters Foundation, please call (01782) 592288 or e-mail email@example.com.