The Potters Foundation is an exclusive members club with limited membership. The aims are to give the fans a closer link to Stoke City, at the same time as raising valuable income to support the Academy...
How does it work?
For just £2.25 per week (less than £10 per month) you are given 10 unique numbers that will be entered into all our cash draws.
In addition, the Potters Foundation has monthly in-season draws and amazing experiences that are prizes money can't buy. Winners are contacted automatically with numbers also appearing here at stokecityfc.com.
Enjoy your guaranteed benefits:
- Exclusive pen and pin badge.
- FREE Big Screen birthday message.
- FREE midweek tour of the bet365 Stadium.
- FREE City7s membership application for child/grandchild.
- Priority ticket purchasing.
- Club Store maximum loyalty points.
- Corporate discounts.
- Promotional discounted league game ticket offer.
- E-shots and Club offers.
- Opportunity to earn money and prizes by introducing friends.
Win Amazing Prizes
Past prizes have included, and will always reflect, members' requests with the following prizes already enjoyed:
- VIP matchday hospitality to a Stoke City home league game, including behind-the-scenes tour with photograph opportunities.
- Co-commentator duties at a Stoke City home league game with BBC Radio Stoke.
- Directors' box tickets for a game at the bet365 Stadium.
- Lunch with the manager and players at Clayton Wood.
- The opportunity to accompany the Chief Scout on a scouting mission.
- The opportunity to travel to an away game with Club management.
- Favourite player's signed shirt at the end of the season.
Automatic entry into the All Stars Lottery cash draws to win weekly prizes totalling £1,850 as well as promotional draws for memorabilia throughout the season, including the annual Jackpot Draw.
The Jackpot Prize is £5,000 and also gives an annual guarantee of £7,500 in cash prizes to Foundation members.
For more information, or to join the Potters Foundation, please call (01782) 592213, email pottersfou[email protected] or download an application form below.
Terms & Conditions
The Potters Foundation promotes a membership of £9.75 per month to persons over the age of 16.
The membership buys 10 lucky numbers which will be entered into all the unique draws for the money can't buy experiences, the annual Double Your Money Jackpot Draw and also the cash draws made in the All Stars Lottery.
No person will be included in any of the draws if payment has not been received at the time of the draw.
The Potters Foundation allows various payment options which may be selected on completion of the application form. The Potters Foundation is registered with Stoke-on-Trent City Council under the requirements of the Lotteries and Amusements act.
To compliment this registration we have linked Lottery policy statements:
For further information, please contact the Potters Foundation by phone on (01782) 592288 or via email at [email protected].