Stoke City Community Trust are recruiting qualified Football Coaches to deliver school and community football sessions across North Staffordshire.
The successful applicants will be responsible for planning, organising and delivering high quality football coaching sessions appropriate for participants of primary school age.
Other duties will include:
- Identifying talented players and signposting them to the appropriate stage of the Stoke City player pathway.
- Communicating with participants effectively and making activities progressive and enjoyable.
- Observing participants and being able to develop their football abilities.
- Displaying an appropriate level of technical football knowledge.
- Producing and evaluating session plans for all activities.
- Completing risk assessments and following Community Trust accident/incident reporting procedures.
- Adhering to numerous project monitoring requirements as well as keeping registers for all activities.
- Coordinating competitions and event management.
- Assisting in the cross promotion of Trust activities.
- Ensuring that the Trust’s Codes of Conduct are adhered to.
The positions are offered on a part time basis and the successful applicants will be required to work afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Owing to the nature of this post a DBS disclosure will be undertaken before a final offer can be made.
Stoke City Football Club is committed to building an organisation that fully utilises talent, skills, experience and knowledge within a variety of cultural perspectives. Individuals are respected and valued and are encouraged to achieve their potential regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
The Club wholeheartedly supports the principles of equal opportunities, seeking to ensure that the organisation respects and includes everyone to ensure that no one is treated less favourably. We recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce, providing a working environment that is free from any form of discrimination and victimisation on any grounds.
To apply, please complete and return the application form
along with your CV and covering letter to Human Resources, SCFC Jobs, PO Box 3573, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9LL or email to email@example.com
quoting ‘FCOAC0417SCFCW’ in the subject line. Alternatively, telephone the Human Resources Department on 01782 684881 for an application form.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19 May 2017.