SUPPORTERS are being advised to arrive earlier than normal for Stoke City’s opening home game of the 2013/14 Premier League season against Crystal Palace on Saturday.
The first home game of the season is traditionally busy and although the Club have the utmost confidence in the new access control system they have introduced for this season, fans are urged to give themselves extra time to access the stadium.
Supporters should also note:
- As at 2.30pm today (Wednesday), all Season/Club Cards had been posted out. Anyone who has not received their Season/Club Card by Friday should contact the Ticket Office who will investigate further.
- It should be noted that anyone who does not receive their Season/Club Card before Saturday’s game will need to bring ID with them in order to secure a replacement.
- All Club Members are reminded they need to bring along their receipt on match-day as it includes details of their seat for the game. Anybody who has misplaced their receipt, or has not kept a record of their seat location, should contact the Ticket Office immediately and they will provide the relevant details.
- We would like to remind supporters that collections are from the Ticket Office at the Britannia Stadium until 1pm and then from the satellite ticket office next to Delilah’s Bar in the run-up to kick-off.
- Membership cards for Delilah’s have yet to be dispatched but a full list of members will be on the door on Saturday. Cards will be posted out next week.
- For next Wednesday’s Capital One Cup tie against Walsall, supporters are reminded that all seats are being activated on Season/Club Cards. Seating for this game is unreserved - fans can choose to sit in either the Q-Railing Stand or Boothen End, which their Card will give them access to. They can then sit anywhere.