STOKE CITY are lending their backing to a scheme being run by The Prince's Trust - on Hair & Make-Up!
The Potters are hosting the five-day course at the Britannia Stadium which is packed full of activity for those looking to get into the industry.
Anyone who is aged 16-25 and is out of work is eligible to take part, with the programme aiming to help youngsters achieve their goals. They do not have to be Stoke City or football supporters.
A taster day is coming up on Tuesday 14th January before the main course takes place in the week commencing Monday 20th through to Friday 24th January.
Joining the free Hair & Make-Up programme allows participants to:
- Enjoy a five-day course packed full of activity at an inspirational venue
- Gain hands on, practical experience in hair and beauty therapy
- Develop knowledge and understanding of beauty-related treatments
- Lean how to apply make up for daytime, evening and special occasions
- Meet new people and improve communication and teamwork skills
- Have the option to progress onto Hair & Make-Up courses at Stoke-on-Trent College
- Receive up to three months' progression support with The Prince's Trust, to help progression into further training, volunteering or employment