WE HAVE all dreamt of putting on the famous red and white stripes and walking out onto the Britannia Stadium pitch with the players.
Youngsters aged between five and 14 can turn that very dream into reality when Stoke City go head-to-head with Manchester United for a place in the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup on Wednesday, 18 December.
Your child can enjoy an extended look at the match-day action rarely seen by supporters as our pre-match tour takes them into the magical world of top flight football.
The lucky youngsters can take part in the pre-match warm-up on the pitch before experiencing the thrill of stepping out with the team to be greeted by the huge roar of the loudest supporters in the country.
It will feel like Christmas has come early for the mascots as they take centre stage on what promises to be a big night of cup action at the Britannia Stadium.
Mascot packages for the Manchester United tie cost £200 and include:
- Replica 2013-14 adidas Home Kit
- Three tickets to watch the game for the mascot & their two guests
- Stadium Tour (including home dressing room)
- Refreshments in the official Mascots Lounge
- Pre-match warm up
- Official Matchday Magazine (which features a photo of the mascot)
- Photos in the dugouts
- A Free Junior Potter membership for the 2013-2014 season