ANTONIO CONTE says his players will be in for a difficult 90 minutes at the bet365 Stadium this weekend.
The Italian is preparing his side for the showdown in the Potteries tomorrow bidding to further extend their already significant gap at the summit of the Premier League table.
The Blues have won 18 of their last 21 top-flight outings to establish at 10 point cushion at the top, and whilst his side are in sensational form he is warning them against complacency tomorrow.
"Stoke are a really strong, physical team with great players - for this reason, we must pay great attention and focus," he said at his pre-match press conference on Friday afternoon.
"In the game at Stamford Bridge, Stoke City played very well. We won 4-2, but the game was played very well by both teams.
"They have a really good team, a good coach, and for sure they want to prepare in the right way for this game. We will have a tough test."
During the press conference the Italian confirmed he would be forced to make late decisions on two of his first-team stars but refused to reveal the identities of the players in question.
He did however confirm that former Stoke loanee Victor Moses would likely be available despite having been forced to limp out of the Blues' FA Cup Quarter-Final triumph over Manchester United earlier in the week.