WE HAVE all dreamt of putting on the famous red and white stripes and walking out onto the Britannia Stadium pitch with the players, and youngsters aged between five and twelve can turn that very dream into reality when Stoke City meet Manchester City next Saturday.
Your child enjoy an extended look at the matchday action rarely seen by supporters as our pre-match tour takes them into the magical world of top flight football.
The youngsters can take part in the pre-match warm-up on the pitch before experiencing the thrill of stepping out with the team to be greeted by the huge roar of the loudest supporters in the country.
Make someone's day and enable them to lead the mighty Potters out against City by becoming one of the eleven official Stoke City mascots for the game.
Mascot packages start from £330 inc VAT and include:
- Replica 2013-14 adidas Home Kit
- Three tickets to watch the game for the mascot & their two guests
- Stadium Tour (including home dressing room)
- Refreshments in the official Mascots Lounge
- Pre-match warm up
- Official Matchday Magazine (which features a photo of the mascot)
- Photos in the dugouts
- A Free Junior Potter membership for the 2013-2014 season
Places are very limited and enquires have already been made so make your booking early to avoid disappointment.
To book or for more information, please contact Tracy Burrows by phone on (01782) 592113 or via e-mail at [email protected]