STOKE CITY fans and companies are being offered the chance to literally follow in the footsteps of their heroes, by playing on the hallowed turf at the Britannia Stadium.
Groups can hire the pitch and get a real taste of what life as a professional footballer is like, thanks to the initiative which will run for two weeks after the Potters; final home game of the season against Fulham on Saturday 3rd May 2014.
"Play on the Pitch 2014" is an ideal opportunity for fans to fulfil their dream of taking centre-stage at the Britannia Stadium and also provides companies with the chance to stage team bonding or group challenge sessions at one of English football's most famous venues.
"Play on the Pitch 2014" slots cost from £1,500 plus VAT and the fantastic package includes:
- 90 minute 11-a-side match
- Full use of the players' dressing rooms
- A fully-qualified match referee and assistant referees
- Cash bar facility for post-match celebration drinks
- Bring along friends and family to watch from the stands
"Play on the Pitch" dates available from Monday 12th to Friday 30th May 2014.
Book early to avoid disappointing by calling (01782) 592214.