MARK HUGHES admits the Club are looking to add more attacking options to the squad before the end of the month despite the capture of Manchester City protégé John Guidetti.
The Swedish international joined on loan until the end of the season earlier this week, eager to recapture the form that he showed during a similar loan spell with Feyenoord during the 2011/12 campaign.
Hughes highlighted the youngster as one of his key striking targets during the transfer window, but isn't looking to end his activity there.
"We are still looking to get a couple more through the doors here if it is possible to do that," he said at the pre-match press conference on Thursday.
"John is a very talented boy and he gives us a dimension that we didn't have previously, so we feel he can be an important player for us over the next few months.
"We would still like to get a bit more quality in though as well, and myself, Tony Scholes and Mark Cartwright are working around the clock to try and push deals through.
"It hasn't been an easy window to work with, and there are one or two that have passed us by for different reasons, but there are other targets out there that we are pursuing."
He added: "There is still a good amount of time left this month and we will all be looking to try and get a few more in. They have to be the right deals for the club though - that is the important thing."
The Welshman isn't anticipating departures from the club this month, but says that situation may come under review over the course of the next two weeks.
"At this moment in time we aren't really looking to get anyone out the door, but that could change in time," he said.
"We might be forced into doing things but that will certainly be done on our terms and not anybody else's."