A popular venue with a real sense of history
Dress code: Smart casual, no ripped or faded jeans, trainers or football colours.
Have a brilliant day of football in the 1863 Lounge, named after the year that Stoke City Football Club was founded. You'll also have easy access to the car park, adding convenience to an already great experience.
Easily accessible and ideal for corporate groups.
- Premium carved meat baguettes or hot wok alternative enjoyed in a relaxing environment
- Complimentary half and full-time refreshments
- Premium match seating in Blocks 7, 8 & 9
- Upgraded seating available
- Pre-match entertainment including team briefing
- Fully licensed executive cash bar
- Secure reserved car parking facility
- Free WiFi
- 2015/16 Seasonal Hospitality available from £1,365+VAT per person
For more information, please contact the Commercial Department by phone on (01782) 592211 or via e-mail at email@example.com.