PREMIER LEAGUE WORKS is a Premier League funded programme for people aged between 16-25.
This programme supports unemployed young people to get back into education, employment or training, as well as developing new skills.
The programme has a mixture of group activities and individual tasks, this supports the young people to enter the world of work.
"Without this course I wouldn’t be where I am today, it has given me the confidence to be me"
The Premier League Works programme aims to:
- Engage and support young people/adults through a personalised employability programme.
- Provide a variety of activities and workshops such as confidence building and interview preparation.
- Enable young people/adults to gain a qualification.
- Develop skills to make employment choices.
- Enable young people to identify a clear next step.
The core programme runs for 12 weeks with ongoing one to one support following this.
- Two days a week attendance
- Complete 120 hours over 12 weeks
- Gain a Level 1 Employability and Development Skills qualification
- Gain 30 hours of valuable work experience
- Plan and deliver your own community project
- One to one support for each participant
- Refreshments and lunch provided
- Incentives available
For more information, contact Charlotte Johnston by phone on (01782) 592197 or 07599 062578 or via email at [email protected].