League kicks off in September...
WANT to play 11-a-side football but in a format you can fit around your busy lifestyle?
Flexible football 11v11 leagues are being developed across the country to provide opportunities for players who have dropped out of the game, struggle with regular weekend commitment, or just want to play 11-a-side football with less time and fuss.
The league can accommodate a maximum of eight teams and places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Teams must have a squad of players large enough to be able to fulfill all of their fixtures throughout the season. The league will kick-off in September 2018.
As an added incentive, for those teams which reach the cup and shield finals, the Potters' bet365 Stadium will be the venue for the showpiece games.
Full details of the format are outlined below:
• Central venue 3G pitch (Staffordshire University)
• 60-minute games
• Fortnightly fixtures, two games a month
• Eight-team league
• Teams play each other twice
• Cup & Shield competition
• Cup & Shield finals played at the bet365 stadium
• FA qualified referees
• Player insurance policy in place
• Free Nike match ball for each team
• £40 per game (less than £4 per player)
• Minimal administration for team organisers
* Please note that places are subject to availability.
For further information please contact Gareth Thomas on 07815 295723 or [email protected]