Details of how your Stoke City artwork could be professionally published...
HOW would you like the chance of walking out on to the hallowed bet365 Stadium turf alongside your Stoke City heroes during the forthcoming 2019/20 campaign?
Well, if so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Club are inviting young supporters to design a new cover for the Potters 2019/20 Mascot Package brochure, with the winning entry going on to be professionally printed and distributed to the mascots at every home game.
Not only that, but the winner will also earn themselves a FREE mascot package for a Championship encounter at the bet365 Stadium!
The design, which needs to be produced on the A5 sized template attached below, needs to be related to Stoke City, and can include pictures of your favourite current Potters stars, or even of yourself celebrating a goal in front of the Boothen End.
Remember, this is your opportunity to express yourself, so think outside of the box.
- Create a cover for the upcoming 19/20 mascot brochure that will be given out to mascots at EVERY home game next season.
- Entries need to be submitted by email to [email protected], and include your name and parents telephone number.
- All entries need to be provided as a high resolution JPEG or PDF.
- The winning submission will also receive a mascot package for the 19/20 season. Game to be confirmed at a later date.
- The competition is open to pupils aged five to 12.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted.
- Designs must not include any offensive or indecent images or wording.
- Designs must not include any registered trademark, copyright or patent images for example Nike, Adidas logos.
- Stoke City give permission for this competition only for the use of their trademarks.
- Designs submitted which include players no longer at the Stoke City will not be considered.
- Closing date for all entries is Friday 5th July 2019.